Zucchini Pizza Bites
You love pizza but it contains too many calories? Let's turn to this zucchini pizza recipe which can right satisfy your pizza cravings while being guilt-free with these low cab ingredients.
- 2 large zucchini
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- non-sticking oil spray
- 1 medium tomato diced into small pieces
- 6 basil leaves diced into small pieces
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni pieces optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and slice the zucchini into 1/3-inch thick rounds.
- Line a pan with parchment paper.
- Place the zucchini rounds onto a lined baking sheet.
- Spread marinara over the top of each round, and top with shredded mozzarella cheese, tomato and pepperoni
- Bake for several minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle bites with basil leaves and serve.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?