Healthy Garlic Pesto Pasta
Try this delicious recipe on the traditional pasta dish, with broccoli and chicken turning the garlic and oil classic into a satisfying dinner!
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 1/2 Chicken breasts sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 3 cups penne pasta cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
Mix well the chicken, pepper, salt, garlic and cook until chicken be browned.
Add heavy cream, pesto, parmesan, then stir well.
Cook about 5-7 minutes.
- Use chicken breasts for this recipe.
- Use pesto the same day.