Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
Dont let this beautiful Fall go by without tasting the best flavors the season offers - especially pumpkin. A slice of fluffy, moist home-baked pumpkin cream cheese bread paired with a cup of hot coffee in the early morning is, no doubt, a go-to breakfast that everyone is looking for.
- Hand whisk
- Loaf pan
For Cream Cheese Filling
- 4 ounce cream cheese ~113g, room temperature
- 1 large egg room temperature
- ⅓ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup white or brown sugar ~ 50g
- 2 ½ tsp all purpose flour ~ 24g
For Pumpkin Bread
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounce pumpkin puree ~ 8 oz
- ⅓ cup sunflower oil ~ 80ml
- ⅓ cup greek yogurt ~ 70 g
- 2 large eggs room temperature
Make Cream Cheese Filling
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, egg, sugar, vanilla extract and flour, whisk until smooth and set aside.
Make Pumpkin Bread
- Preheat oven too 350 degree F
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice into a bowl and mix well (don't over mix) and set aside.
- Add sugar, pumkin puree, sunflower oil, yogurt and eggs into another bowl and whisk well
- Pour half of the batter into a buttered and lined loaf pan. Use spoon or spatula to spread the batter evenly
- Spreading the cream cheese filling in an even layer on top of the batter
- Gently place the rest of the batter to create a final layer
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or or until a wooden stick inserted comes out clean with no wet batter
- Take out from the oven and let it rest for at least 10 minutes before removing the bread from the pan
- Let the bread cool completely on a rack
- Store in an air-tight container.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?