Honey Sesame Chicken
This Honey Sesame Chicken recipe is definitely your go-to chicken dish. It features crispy, savory chicken coated in a sticky sweet and honey sauce with sesame. Serving it with steamed rice will be indeed out of the world.
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ tsp salt to taste
- 2 eggs beaten
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¼ tsp pepper to taste
- ½ cup water
- ⅔ tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic minced
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Preheat your oven to 400 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, combine eggs, salt, pepper, cornstarch together and mix well.
- Dip the chicken cubes in the mixture until they are well coated, and set aside.
- Place the chicken onto the prepared baking sheet, and bake for about 15 minutes until the chicken is golden brown and crisp.
- In another bowl, mix all the ingredients of the sauce together and set aside.
- In a small pan over medium heat, add olive oil, stir-fry the garlic until aromatic.
- Pour the mixture of the sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer until slightly thickened.
- Put the baked chicken in, stir-fry a few times to combine the sauce and chicken well.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and serve.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?