Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
Are you looking for a dessert that you can eat with zero guilt? This Coconut Mango Chia pudding recipe is a dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free and healthy dessert.
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 4 tsp chia seeds
- 1½ tsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 medium mango peeled
- toasted coconut flakes or sliced mango
- In a medium bowl, mix coconut milk, chia seeds and maple syrup (or honey) together.
- Place mixture in the fridge to set at least 15 minutes and remove.
- while waiting for the mixture to set, put peeled mango into high powdered blender and blend until smooth.
- Layer two jars with a layer of mango puree and one layer of chia pudding until fill up the jars.
- Top with toasted coconuts or slice mango and enjoy.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?