Banana Nut Bread
Banana Nut Bread is like a magical dish beloved by both children and adults. It is moist, perfectly sweetened, healthy and makes a great breakfast on-the-go.
- Loaf pan
- whisk or electric mixer
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large ripe banana peeled, and mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnut
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt, then set aside.
- Whisk together the honey, eggs, and vanilla extract, and set aside.
- Add the mashed banana and stir gently to combine. Add the flour mixture and whisk until completely incorporated. Fold in the walnuts.
- Lightly brush a loaf pan with butter, and gently pour the mixture into the pan.
- Put the pan into the oven and bake for about 40 minutes until a wooden stick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Cool the bread in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove the bread out of the pan and let it cool completely.
- Store the bread in a tightly wrapped plastic bag.
The nuts are flexible. Walnuts are a classic, but you can turn to anything such as almonds, macadamia, and cashew. You even can add chocolate chips if you like.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?