These easy oven-baked zucchini chips are easy to make and are thin, crispy, and irresistible! They’re oven-baked to crisp perfection!
Baked Zucchini Chips
- baking sheets
- pastry brush
- 3 zucchini small or 2 medium
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic power optional
- 2 tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp paprika optional
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Wash the zucchini and peel if you like (i prefer unpeeled zucchini for this recipe)
- Cut zucchini into 5 mm thick rounds
- Mix the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and olive oil in a blow
- Add the zucchini rounds and toss to evenly coat in seasoning
- Cover the baking sheets with parchment paper, aluminum foil or just spray generously with cooking spray
- Spread coated zucchini onto baking sheets
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over coated zucchini
- Bake in the preheated oven until zucchini are tender, golden and cheese is browned, about 15 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?